Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Problem with not WIN32 program

Hello everybody, i have program contains database and installition on cd when i try to open install file this message appears not valid win32 program even when i try to open the database with program like FoxPro its not working i`ve tried to copy and paste put didn`t work any idea to open this program or even the database files .I think its created in FAT16 so its not working on my win98 FAT32 is this the reason and if I go back to FAT16 it will function thank you

Comments

• OxydOxyd Posts: 31Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Oxyd at 2003-10-19 6:58:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hello everybody, i have program contains database and installition on cd when i try to open install file this message appears not valid win32 program even when i try to open the database with program like FoxPro its not working i`ve tried to copy and paste put didn`t work any idea to open this program or even the database files .I think its created in FAT16 so its not working on my win98 FAT32 is this the reason and if I go back to FAT16 it will function thank you
    :

The file is simply damaged.

[blue]Oxyd[/blue]

[hr]
    [grey]Unreadable code is code written on a piece of paper, but not the one, in which its programmer is using a space in place you don't.[/grey]