Developer/HTML Editor for Website support pages - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Developer/HTML Editor for Website support pages

Looking for an HTML person who has experience with Website help pages

for an existing site. Lowest rate has edge. I am one of the developers on the site.

Send URL of work example with your rate....thanks

Comments

• : Looking for an HTML person who has experience with Website help pages

: for an existing site. Lowest rate has edge. I am one of the developers on the site.

: Send URL of work example with your rate....thanks

:

:

:

I am very knowledgeable in this area. I code everything by hand in notepad. Because I don't have many sites on my resume, and because If I worked for you I'd have to do so remotely(I live in Mexico), I'd be willing to work for only $10.00/hr. But if you have doubts, visit the following websites:

This first one is for a christian organization. Note the template design I implemented with tables. This was because I had some complaints about the download time of the first site, but I wanted to retain a graphic feel. If you visit this site, it will blow your socks off.

www.geocities.com/compassionconnection/passion.htm

The next site is a little more heavy, graphics-wise, but it is supposed to appeal to kids.

www.geocities.com/impactcamps/immain.htm

I have bank accounts in the states, and will be coming in May. Let me know if you're interested.

Sincerily,

Aaron Youngren