Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Developer/HTML Editor for Website support pages

Looking for an HTML person who has experience with Website help pages

for an existing site. Lowest rate has edge. I am one of the developers on the site.

Send URL of work example with your rate....thanks

Comments

• : Looking for an HTML person who has experience with Website help pages

: for an existing site. Lowest rate has edge. I am one of the developers on the site.

: Send URL of work example with your rate....thanks

:

:

:

I am very knowledgeable in this area. I code everything by hand in notepad. Because I don't have many sites on my resume, and because If I worked for you I'd have to do so remotely(I live in Mexico), I'd be willing to work for only $10.00/hr. But if you have doubts, visit the following websites:

This first one is for a christian organization. Note the template design I implemented with tables. This was because I had some complaints about the download time of the first site, but I wanted to retain a graphic feel. If you visit this site, it will blow your socks off.

www.geocities.com/compassionconnection/passion.htm

The next site is a little more heavy, graphics-wise, but it is supposed to appeal to kids.

www.geocities.com/impactcamps/immain.htm

I have bank accounts in the states, and will be coming in May. Let me know if you're interested.

Sincerily,

Aaron Youngren