Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Much HELP is NEEDED

Hi. I am a complete beginner at programming. I need a lot of help programming a first game: A can is shot from the right side of the screen from one of three cannons and the player needs to click it as it flies before it hits the left or bottom sides of the screen. Can anyone help me? I ask not for the source code! I only want HELPFUL hints and tips on doing so IN WORDS!!! Please?

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Member Posts: 6,519
    : Hi. I am a complete beginner at programming. I need a lot of help programming a first game: A can is shot from the right side of the screen from one of three cannons and the player needs to click it as it flies before it hits the left or bottom sides of the screen. Can anyone help me? I ask not for the source code! I only want HELPFUL hints and tips on doing so IN WORDS!!! Please?
    :
    [blue]What compiler will be used for it?
    What system it will be run on?[/blue]
  • GaMeProgrmr109GaMeProgrmr109 Member Posts: 10
    I am using DEV C++ Compiler and the game should be run on a standard Windows Application, if possible. Otherwise, I would settle for DOS.