Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

implement binary tree of processes

hello
Write a program which takes a single integer argument n from the command line and creates a binary tree of processes, of depth n. When the tree is created , each process should display the phrase "I am process x" and then terminate. The nodes of the tree should be numbered in the breadth-first traversal order. Make sure that that the original parent process does not terminate until all of its children have terminated. This is so that you can terminate the parent and all of the children from the terminal with a Control-C.
thanks

Comments

• salehsaleh Member Posts: 1
    hello

I need this program if it is available to you

Thanks...

: hello
    : Write a program which takes a single integer argument n from the command line and creates a binary tree of processes, of depth n. When the tree is created , each process should display the phrase "I am process x" and then terminate. The nodes of the tree should be numbered in the breadth-first traversal order. Make sure that that the original parent process does not terminate until all of its children have terminated. This is so that you can terminate the parent and all of the children from the terminal with a Control-C.
    : thanks
    :