Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

PROJECT FOR SENIOR PROGRAMMERS!

mr.programmermr.programmer Posts: 4Member
CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE SCREAM AT ME THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VE DONE IT BUT STILL I CANT DEBUG MA CODE SO I NEED HELP!
A canteen stocks and sells a variety of items. The canteen attendant purchases
and sells the items on cash terms. The items are grouped into three categories
eg Foodstuffs, Stationery and Miscellaneous.
For each of the three catories the canteen attendant is required to provide:
Daily detailes of:
Cash Sales
Cash Purchases
Stock Balances
Monthly Summaries of:
Cash Sales
Cash Purchases
Stock Balances

Thus
1. When at item is introduced to the system the attendant should input the
following details:
Item Code(Identifying each item to its category)
Item Description
Purchase Price per Unit
Selling price per Unit
2. When selling items, he should input:
Item Code
Quantity
Then he should get the total amount payable by each customer so that he/she
inputs the cash given and the system computes thed change.
3. When Purchasing items he inputs:
Item Code
Quantity
The system should dispaly the daily and monthly sales,purchases and stock balances
as follows:
A. SALES
Heading Date/Month
Category
Item-Code Description Quantity Selling-Price Amount
Per Unit
Total Sales

B. PURCHASES
Heading Date/Month
Category
Item-Code Description Quantity Purchasing-Price Amount
Per Unit
Total Sales

B. STOCK-BALANCES
Heading Date/Month
Item-Code Description Units Stock Balance Purchased Sold Per Item
Per Unit
Total Sales
Please Can u help me discover why the code I have developed is not running properly.

NB: THIS IS A PERSONAL PROGRAM I WANT TO DEVELOPE FOR MA SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE:

Comments

• ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    : CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE SCREAM AT ME THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VE DONE IT BUT STILL I CANT DEBUG MA CODE SO I NEED HELP!
    : A canteen stocks and sells a variety of items.

: NB: THIS IS A PERSONAL PROGRAM I WANT TO DEVELOPE FOR MA SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE:

Do you think we are idiots? People referring to their own business to not use the wording "A canteen", that's the wording a homework assignment uses. If you really did it, try posting the code you are having problems with and maybe someone can help.

And even if this does happen to be for your small business, maybe you should hire someone to write your program if you can't. Why should people freely help you so you can make money?