Jumping between windows - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Jumping between windows

RadaRada Posts: 1Member
I want to knwo how u can jump between 2 different windows. e.g:

-----------------
|blah blah |
|blah blah |
| | window1
| |
| |
-----------------

-----------------
| | window2
-----------------

i want the user to write commands into window 2 and the text should appear in window 1 after the blah blah's, and when window 1 is full, the text should shift up making room for new text. Is that possible in pascal ? I have TurboPascal v7 i think. I tried to label the windows and user GoTo but i didn't manage to do it that way :) Anyone have any ideas ?

Comments

• ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    : I want to knwo how u can jump between 2 different windows. e.g:
    :
    : -----------------
    : |blah blah |
    : |blah blah |
    : | | window1
    : | |
    : | |
    :
    : | | window2
    :
    : i want the user to write commands into window 2 and the text should appear in window 1 after the blah blah's, and when window 1 is full, the text should shift up making room for new text. Is that possible in pascal ? I have TurboPascal v7 i think. I tried to label the windows and user GoTo but i didn't manage to do it that way :) Anyone have any ideas ?

Of course it's possible, but there is no easy built-in way. It's going to take a lot of work on your part, so you might want to consider going to a GUI based program if you want to have a nice user interface.