Jumping between windows - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Jumping between windows

RadaRada Posts: 1Member
I want to knwo how u can jump between 2 different windows. e.g:

-----------------
|blah blah |
|blah blah |
| | window1
| |
| |
-----------------

-----------------
| | window2
-----------------

i want the user to write commands into window 2 and the text should appear in window 1 after the blah blah's, and when window 1 is full, the text should shift up making room for new text. Is that possible in pascal ? I have TurboPascal v7 i think. I tried to label the windows and user GoTo but i didn't manage to do it that way :) Anyone have any ideas ?

Comments

• ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    : I want to knwo how u can jump between 2 different windows. e.g:
    :
    : -----------------
    : |blah blah |
    : |blah blah |
    : | | window1
    : | |
    : | |
    :
    : | | window2
    :
    : i want the user to write commands into window 2 and the text should appear in window 1 after the blah blah's, and when window 1 is full, the text should shift up making room for new text. Is that possible in pascal ? I have TurboPascal v7 i think. I tried to label the windows and user GoTo but i didn't manage to do it that way :) Anyone have any ideas ?

Of course it's possible, but there is no easy built-in way. It's going to take a lot of work on your part, so you might want to consider going to a GUI based program if you want to have a nice user interface.