Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MissingManifestResourceException - ERROR

ITAITA Posts: 463Member
while compiling I received this error message in debug:
[italic]
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure "AceMainForm.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "Tabbers".
baseName: AceMainForm locationInfo: Tabbers.AceMainForm resource file name: AceMainForm.resources assembly: Tabbers, Version=1.0.1362.34139, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[/italic]

I have never come across MissingManifestResourceException before and am wondering

a) why is it caused?
b) how do I fix it?

Also I have never modified the part of the code it is referring to. Could another part of the source code be triggering it?

Please help. Many thanks.

ITA :-)