ListBox with Icon and colors

Hi there I am developing a new chat software and I like to know how can I add icons and color names in a listbox via a server to client.

more information:

this take is that when my client logon the server sends the user information IE if he is a admin it will show a admin icon and color name but all the rest of the users will be normal with out colors or icon can u help me on this?

been going around the wall trying to figer out this code with no luck

your
simon

if u like to mail me and find out more information or like to help me plz mail me at [email protected]

thanks

Comments

• : Hi there I am developing a new chat software and I like to know how can I add icons and color names in a listbox via a server to client.
    :
    : more information:
    :
    : this take is that when my client logon the server sends the user information IE if he is a admin it will show a admin icon and color name but all the rest of the users will be normal with out colors or icon can u help me on this?
    :
    : been going around the wall trying to figer out this code with no luck
    :
    : your
    : simon
    :
    : if u like to mail me and find out more information or like to help me plz mail me at [email protected]
    :
    : thanks
    :
    Answered in the main board.