two binary number addition and multiplication... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

two binary number addition and multiplication...

Hi PPL,

i was looking for a c++ code that adds and multypli's two binary numbers. can n e 1 give me some hint how to do that?
Ranti

Comments

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : Hi PPL,
    :
    : i was looking for a c++ code that adds and multypli's two binary numbers. can n e 1 give me some hint how to do that?
    : Ranti
    :

don't know what "n e 1" means -- is this some foreign language???):

Is this what you are asking?
    [code]
    int a = 1;
    int b = 2;
    int c = a * b;
    [/code]
  • ranti13ranti13 Posts: 3Member
    Sorry bro,

That was not what i was asking for.......u deep shiiiiit. u(you) know wot(what) is a binary number??? u dumbass dont dare to answer n e(any (translation for dumbass like u)) question if u dont understand that..... wot u did was a decimal addition. i was asking about the binary numbers which the computer understand. u know with 1 and 0.
    so b4(before) u dare to answer n e question just try to understand it and this is not a literature forum so concentrate on the programs and coding.

And again for ppl(other than u)plz can n e 1 tell me the coding of multiplying two binary numbers???
    Ranti
    Ranti

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    [b][red]This message was edited by stober at 2003-9-28 12:38:59[/red][/b][hr]
    : Sorry bro,
    :
    : That was not what i was asking for.......u deep shiiiiit. u(you) know wot(what) is a binary number??? u dumbass dont dare to answer n e(any (translation for dumbass like u)) question if u dont understand that..... wot u did was a decimal addition. i was asking about the binary numbers which the computer understand. u know with 1 and 0.
    : so b4(before) u dare to answer n e question just try to understand it and this is not a literature forum so concentrate on the programs and coding.
    :

[red]Well, you will get no where with your rude comments! go F** yourself! And, by the way, this is a board for ADULT discussions, not childish dribble.[/red]

• DB1DB1 Posts: 1,142Member
    : Sorry bro,
    :
    : That was not what i was asking for.......u deep shiiiiit. u(you) know wot(what) is a binary number??? u dumbass dont dare to answer n e(any (translation for dumbass like u)) question if u dont understand that..... wot u did was a decimal addition. i was asking about the binary numbers which the computer understand. u know with 1 and 0.
    : so b4(before) u dare to answer n e question just try to understand it and this is not a literature forum so concentrate on the programs and coding.
    :
    : And again for ppl(other than u)plz can n e 1 tell me the coding of multiplying two binary numbers???
    :
    :

I'd like to help, but you're an A$$. Stober helps more people here than anyone so talk to him like that and others that respect him won't help you either. You need to learn written language before you need to learn computer language.

[italic][blue]To understand recursive, first you need to understand recursive[/blue][/italic]

• ranti13ranti13 Posts: 3Member
    I should've guessed.....sorry it was my fault to ask something like that in this forum. i should've asked for some grammetical Ques. and i dont expect n e solution from u ppl. F*** this forum.i ve got some other places where they actually talk about some programming other that talking bullshit... so i will not waste n e of my time writting here again...and specially "YUCK FOU".....whoever u r u r the dumbest and lameast ass i've ever seen.
    Ranti