Problem the second....

Hi me again ~ am I the only one that posts on these forums? It's been useful so far, so I need some more help!

Well, so far I've created the window and the d3d device and all that garbage, but the window should have blue background and it doesnt!
I will put up just the bits which I figure are important this time, rather than the whole script:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//// RENDER()
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

void Render()

{
g_pd3dDevice->Clear( 0, NULL, D3DCLEAR_TARGET, D3DCOLOR_XRGB(0,0,255), 1.0f, 0 );

g_pd3dDevice->BeginScene();

g_pd3dDevice->EndScene();
}

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//// DISPLAY() ~ after rendering you must display the stuff!/
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

void Display()

{
g_pd3dDevice->Present(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}

///end

If there's nothing wrong with this bit let me know and ill put you in touch with the rest of the script.. Please help me ~ its the only way I'll ever learn.

Comments

• The code seems exact, pheraphs the error is somewhere else... you forgot calling Display() after Render(), or something like this...

nICO

[hr]
    [italic]How beautiful, if Sorrow had not made sorrow more beautiful than Beauty itself.[/italic]
    JOHN KEATS

• : The code seems exact, pheraphs the error is somewhere else... you forgot calling Display() after Render(), or something like this...
    :
    : nICO
    :
    :
    : [hr]
    : [italic]How beautiful, if Sorrow had not made sorrow more beautiful than Beauty itself.[/italic]
    : JOHN KEATS
    :
    Thanks alot! ...it's always the simplest thing isn't it?
    Stay tuned for more! I'm sure i'll have plenty more problems!