Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Anyone really code demos here or what?

Everybody talks about weird stuff like: "homemade rpgs", "Screensaver code" , "mouse drivers" and shit.

I thought this was a demo coding forum (like hornet.org demos) not like demo verison-apps programming!

Well anyway i don't code demos either but would like to learn...

peace.

--Skypher

Comments

• Gee...do you think you'll learn how to code

demos here ? Better download some effects

from hornet and learn with them.

(LEARN, not rip:)

• : Gee...do you think you'll learn how to code

: demos here ? Better download some effects

: from hornet and learn with them.

: (LEARN, not rip:)

:

:

: hehe don't think i will learn how to code demos here but to discuss demo coding.

• You can see my work at:

www.crosswinds.net/~tmb

But I still make small intros for the WWW site. I use the source codes to learn from, and my ASM knowledge is much more complete now.

Later,

AM of TMB Productions

URL:www.crosswinds.net/~tmb

• Hi Skypher,

you've said you want to learn coding demos? When you start learning it you'll ask the same questions like the others here. And, this forum wasn't build to teach demo-coding, only to help if there are any questions if you're learning it.

Sorry, I don't have the time to teach you (I've written more than 200 demos/6000 programs) but if you wanna see some good stuff, you should visit the following URLs:

www.assembly.org - the worlds best programmers go here for demo-coding

The 'future crew' seems to be the best demo-group in the world. Try to get some infos about them and you'll find really good demo-infos.

www.RuntimeTerror.de - my homepage. Some demos already are here, more will follow. Also some infos in coding demos by yourself.

greetings

RuntimeTerror

URL:www.RuntimeTerror.de