How to program sound on Windows - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to program sound on Windows

Hi,

I have got the MP3 file format and also the algorithm with me. But now as I don't have any experience to bring sound out from the speakers, i want to know how to pass the data to hardware smoothly ?

I am doing this on Windows CE platform, so any API names will help.

!!

Comments

• : Hi,

:

: I have got the MP3 file format and also the algorithm with me. But now as I don't have any experience to bring sound out from the speakers, i want to know how to pass the data to hardware smoothly ?

:

: I am doing this on Windows CE platform, so any API names will help.

:

: !!

:

I don't know the answer, but if you can give me the file format or the algorithm, I'll be happy.

• : : Hi,

: :

: : I have got the MP3 file format and also the algorithm with me. But now as I don't have any experience to bring sound out from the speakers, i want to know how to pass the data to hardware smoothly ?

: : I am doing this on Windows CE platform, so any API names will help.

: : !!

: I don't know the answer, but if you can give me the file format or the algorithm, I'll be happy.

:

:(( Goto http://www.wotsit.org/ you will find lot of stuff there

:

• Search the Visual C++ help!

Api:

waveOutOpen, waveOutWrite, ..etc

header: mmsystem.h

a dll file is also required in the build options

it's in the documentation..

• : : : Hi,

: : :

: : : I have got the MP3 file format and also the algorithm with me. But now as I don't have any experience to bring sound out from the speakers, i want to know how to pass the data to hardware smoothly ?

: : : I am doing this on Windows CE platform, so any API names will help.

: : : !!

hello

i too doing mp3 programing but i use vb and

win 98 . if u give me format and algorithm it wil helpful to me . please .......