Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Mobile Phone development site

I would just like to let everyone know that I have launched a new mobile phone development site. Please visit us at www.celldev.com. The intent of celldev is to become a total cell development community. We are low on the content side as I am the primary content creator with just a couple of people able to create content on an infrequent basis.

If you would like to contribute content as well please do. We are really wanting developer tutorials, they can be general introductory material, or very specific in depth covering advanced subject material.
We are also looking however for demos with or without source, remember demos with source can be tutorials in themselves, especially if they are well commented. We are also looking for news articles and we have an image of the day where you can show off something you have worked on and talk about it.

Please visit us at www.celldev.com and let us know what you think!

Comments

• sketchersketcher Member Posts: 2
    I would also just like to mention that you should not get the wrong idea when visiting the site. This site is not intended just for wireless GAME developers. It is intended for all wireless developers. If it currently has a gaming feel to it, that is because those of us currently working on the site are all wireless game developers. We are VERY interested in contributions from wireless developers that are outside the gaming area as well.

If you are interested in becoming a regular contributer or a moderator on our forums please contact me at webmaster@celldev.com. Thanks.