Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Printing document in flash movie

I have a simple GUI that hold documents (movie clips) and have placed them in scrollpane. I have tried many methods to print from there and have yet to get any part of the clip. The only way I have succeeded has been to place the clip on its own layer and in a frame immediately after the last frame of the GUI base graphic. I can then print from the Flash Player using a right click and print. This is OK but the return button is printed also. I would prefer to just print the document with no other graphic elements.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!