Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

School schedule.

Hello all,
First Id like to say at this point, this seems like a really good idea.
I am very busy person and have no extra time for school in a local college or other. I am involved in online gaming and currently the game i play uses C#. I stumbled upon your site through a link in the forums of the game i play.
Now, It is written in C# and uses the .net(which I have downloaded to be able to use the emulator.
I see that you are having classes but, It seems( as usual) I am a bit late to start. I was wondering,
Will you be having a repeat of this class after this session is done? will it start again?.
I apologise if this was stated somewhere. I havent seen it.
I hope Im in the right place making this post. Any info on this would be most appreciated.
I want to learn this language. It seems simple in its design and this i9s very appealing to me. I know not easy but, simple.
Thank you for your moment.
-SM-

Comments

• frazrasheedfrazrasheed Member Posts: 18
    Hello,

You can start learning in the school right now. Please goto the first lesson of C# School

http://www.programmersheaven.com/2/Les_CSharp_1_p1

Regards,
    Faraz

: Hello all,
    : First Id like to say at this point, this seems like a really good idea.
    : I am very busy person and have no extra time for school in a local college or other. I am involved in online gaming and currently the game i play uses C#. I stumbled upon your site through a link in the forums of the game i play.
    : Now, It is written in C# and uses the .net(which I have downloaded to be able to use the emulator.
    : I see that you are having classes but, It seems( as usual) I am a bit late to start. I was wondering,
    : Will you be having a repeat of this class after this session is done? will it start again?.
    : I apologise if this was stated somewhere. I havent seen it.
    : I hope Im in the right place making this post. Any info on this would be most appreciated.
    : I want to learn this language. It seems simple in its design and this i9s very appealing to me. I know not easy but, simple.
    : Thank you for your moment.
    : -SM-
    :

• smallmajixsmallmajix Member Posts: 2
    very cool thanks. Ill grab what i need and get to it asap.

-SM-

: Hello,
    :
    : You can start learning in the school right now. Please goto the first lesson of C# School
    :
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/2/Les_CSharp_1_p1
    :
    : Regards,
    : Faraz
    :
    :
    : : Hello all,
    : : First Id like to say at this point, this seems like a really good idea.
    : : I am very busy person and have no extra time for school in a local college or other. I am involved in online gaming and currently the game i play uses C#. I stumbled upon your site through a link in the forums of the game i play.
    : : Now, It is written in C# and uses the .net(which I have downloaded to be able to use the emulator.
    : : I see that you are having classes but, It seems( as usual) I am a bit late to start. I was wondering,
    : : Will you be having a repeat of this class after this session is done? will it start again?.
    : : I apologise if this was stated somewhere. I havent seen it.
    : : I hope Im in the right place making this post. Any info on this would be most appreciated.
    : : I want to learn this language. It seems simple in its design and this i9s very appealing to me. I know not easy but, simple.
    : : Thank you for your moment.
    : : -SM-
    : :
    :
    :

• didiermookdidiermook Member Posts: 14
    Hi there,

I also started the course a little bit later but now I've completed all the previous lessons. It's all so well contructed and so clear that you'll not have any problem to start from the beginning and join us. Just get all the previous lessons here : http://www.programmersheaven.com/2/Les_CSharp_0

I hope it'll help

mook!