Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

FRM41211-Integration error: SSL failure running another product

rashmidesardarashmidesarda Member Posts: 2
Hi All !!!

We have our application developed in D2k forms 6i converted to forms In one of my forms i am calling graph but when i tried to exit from the graph i got this frm-41211 error. after this error message was displayed i was able to exit the graph but when in the same instance i tried to see the graph again it didnt show up. I would be grateful for any help in this regard.

Regards
Rashmi

Comments

• LadyfingersLadyfingers Member Posts: 1
    This error usually means that the combination of products you are running are not certified, in your case Forms and Graphics. Check your version numbers against Oracle's certification list and upgrade where appropriate.

Jen

: Hi All !!!
    :
    :
    : We have our application developed in D2k forms 6i converted to forms In one of my forms i am calling graph but when i tried to exit from the graph i got this frm-41211 error. after this error message was displayed i was able to exit the graph but when in the same instance i tried to see the graph again it didnt show up. I would be grateful for any help in this regard.
    :
    :
    : Regards
    : Rashmi
    :