Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Speech Recogniton source Code

I have been looking for a C++ source code of a pseech recogntion program. If you have

any idea on how to do it or u have the source code (probeln that it works) or have

information on it plz drop me and e-mail.

THX

Comments

• Ruud CoppensRuud Coppens Posts: 13Member
    : I have been looking for a C++ source code of a pseech recogntion program. If you have
    : any idea on how to do it or u have the source code (probeln that it works) or have
    : information on it plz drop me and e-mail.
    : THX
    :
    :
    :

There are a lot of books about programming speech recognition systems. The point is that the process actually is really easy. The most common way now it to recognize with an HMM (hidden markov model). The problem with this method is that you must train this recognizer with a database to receive good recognition results. And it is exactly this training that is quite tricky. Another way to recognize human voice is with a neural network recognizer.

I can't give you source code, but in the books the process is described quite well.