Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Memory leak for TSQLClientDataSet in Kylix

Hi,

I have been experiencing a memory leak problem when I was using TSQLClientDataSet. I realise the memory increases about 4k every time I close the dataset. How can I solve this problem??

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Comments

• PerranPerran Posts: 241Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I have been experiencing a memory leak problem when I was using TSQLClientDataSet. I realise the memory increases about 4k every time I close the dataset. How can I solve this problem??
    :
    : Thanks in advance,
    :
    : Daniel
    :
    This has been discussed on this board before in regards to Delphi for Winbloze........
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/read.asp?Board=4&MsgID=158268&Setting=A9999F0001
    Try going to CodeCentral at Borland and see if there's a patch for Kylix.
  • danielwpcdanielwpc Posts: 17Member
    : : Hi,
    : :
    : : I have been experiencing a memory leak problem when I was using TSQLClientDataSet. I realise the memory increases about 4k every time I close the dataset. How can I solve this problem??
    : : Thanks in advance,
    : : Daniel
    : This has been discussed on this board before in regards to Delphi for Winbloze........
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/read.asp?Board=4&MsgID=158268&Setting=A9999F0001
    : Try going to CodeCentral at Borland and see if there's a patch for Kylix.
    :

Hi,

I went to the CodeCentral and didn't know which patch should I download to fix the problem. Also, I am using Kylix 3 C++ not Delphi. I never use Delphi before, so it is quite difficult for me to read Delphi code. Please give me more advices in details.

Regards,

Daniel
  • danielwpcdanielwpc Posts: 17Member
    : : Hi,
    : : I have been experiencing a memory leak problem when I was using TSQLClientDataSet. I realise the memory increases about 4k every time I close the dataset. How can I solve this problem??
    : : Thanks in advance,
    : : Daniel
    : This has been discussed on this board before in regards to Delphi for Winbloze........
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/read.asp?Board=4&MsgID=158268&Setting=A9999F0001
    : Try going to CodeCentral at Borland and see if there's a patch for Kylix.
    :

Hi,

I went to the CodeCentral and didn't know which patch should I download to fix the problem. Also, I am using Kylix 3 C++ not Delphi. I never use Delphi before, so it is quite difficult for me to read Delphi code. Please give me more advices in details.

Regards,

Daniel