Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Conversion from .bas to .exe

qbasic_lover01qbasic_lover01 Member Posts: 1
A while before i downloaded a programmer callde Darkbasic. It had an option (this was a trial version btw) where you could make an .exe out of the prgram when you were done. I recently made a game in qbasic and opened darkbasic. My trial version was over, and i tried re-downloading, but it wouldnt work. I was wondering if anyone had something I could use to convert my game. I want it converted because at school in my webmastering class I wanted to upload the fil onto my website, so where you can just click the link, then it would run. I knnow the html for it and all, but it has to be an exe so I don't have to have qbasic. If you know a way to convert it, or some other way to make my plan work, please tell me.

Comments

• Folker FritzFolker Fritz Member Posts: 19
    why convert it? this whould be too much work and i don't think that darkbasic allowes compiling in the shareware version. use qbasic 4.5 for example to compile your file, you don't need to convert anything and you have then a executable. if you don't have qbasic 4.5 or 7.1 then search for it or i can compile it for you.
  • Tony ThorneTony Thorne Member Posts: 3
    : why convert it? this whould be too much work and i don't think that darkbasic allowes compiling in the shareware version. use qbasic 4.5 for example to compile your file, you don't need to convert anything and you have then a executable. if you don't have qbasic 4.5 or 7.1 then search for it or i can compile it for you.
    :

I have a client who still runs Compiled BASIC programs. However he has upgraded to WindowsXP and having finally found out how to load them into DOS via the COMMAND directory, now finds that they get squeezed up to the top of the screen when running. Anyone know a tweak to open up the full DOS screen?