java problems in internet explorer - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

java problems in internet explorer

anthony78anthony78 Posts: 18Member
Hi here, need some help here.

I using XP OS, whenever i use IE6 to access java based websites (eg chatrooms). I received a prompt saying i dun have JVM installed and ask me d/l the plugin, however it still did not work after i installed the plugin. I also tried to d/l and install the related software in sun microsystem website but also dun work. Reinstalling the IE also failed to solved the problem. Can any1 help? Thanks.

note: in the IE's tools->internet options , under advance tab, i did not have the option for 'microsoft VM' where all the java related checkboxs are located(i dun have ANY checkboxs related to java). even after reinstalling the ie or the procedures describled above.

Thanks Again
Anthony