Do you have talent? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Do you have talent?

ZantosZantos Posts: 139Member
Hey there, it's the moderator for this forum if you haven't noticed, hehe, but yeah, I'm working on a new site, www.vp.funurl.com, which is dedicated to ASP, HTML, PHP, and VB all in one place. It includes Code Snippets, Tutorials, Open Source Projects, Downloads, and Forums about all of the languages. It's not done yet but I'm working on it, however it does have a bunch of stuff already. Anywho, to the point, if you know a fair amount about any of the 4 languages it consists of and would like to join the VisualProgramming Team (hence the vp...) and write code snippets, or tutorials, or post open source projects or just contribute programs you've compiled, email me at visualprogramming@hotmail.com and I'll reply the same day (I check my email all the time because I'm a loser like that :P) and we'll work something out. Alright, get back to whatever it was that you were doing and have fun!
[code]
[b]..:[/b] Zantos [b]:..[/b]
[blue]Mega[/blue][red]Riot[/red] Productions
http://www.megariot.funurl.com
[/code]