Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Turbo Pascal 1.5 Window Background help

TCartledgeTCartledge Posts: 15Member
G'day guys im using TP 1.5 because that is what my schools has so i have to use it but i wont to know four things(because i have to make a computer game for school im making an rpg text based) in my game i would like pictures in the window background like if i got to a city in the background of the window it shows a picture of the city and so on, secondly i would like to know how to insert pictures, thirdly how to change text colour and font and last but not least how to get the pascal to display file saved prevously by the program thnx to anyone that can help if you could email your help to me at cartledgetr@sac.qld.edu.au or just post it here i would greatly appreciate it

p.s im also will to show anyone my code and engine for my r.p.g

thnx

-Tristan Cartledge

Comments