Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

mp3 decoder with sourcecode in c or c++

Hello!

I'm searching for a mp3 decoder/player with sourcecode written in c or c++ that is free to use.

The decoder is to be used under a minimal linux distribution on a machine that has a strong-arm CPU. So the decoder may not be dependent of any other libraries/runtime libraries.

The thing I want to achive is to be able to play mp3-files from my c++ program. This program is to be run on a computer with a strong-arm CPU, and it has very limited resources. So the thing I'm looking for is a small mp3-decoder/player/library that works under linux on a strong-arm CPU.

Is there anyone that know of any such mp3 decoder?

Comments

• kjakkjak Member Posts: 2
    : Hello!
    :
    : I'm searching for a mp3 decoder/player with sourcecode written in c or c++ that is free to use.
    :
    : The decoder is to be used under a minimal linux distribution on a machine that has a strong-arm CPU. So the decoder may not be dependent of any other libraries/runtime libraries.
    :
    : The thing I want to achive is to be able to play mp3-files from my c++ program. This program is to be run on a computer with a strong-arm CPU, and it has very limited resources. So the thing I'm looking for is a small mp3-decoder/player/library that works under linux on a strong-arm CPU.
    :
    : Is there anyone that know of any such mp3 decoder?
    :

it doesn't fit your exact description, but download lame and take a look at it.
    "We don't know where it came from... we can't imagine where it goes..."