Loop a Control Array - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Loop a Control Array

c802icec802ice Posts: 1Member
Help! I'm a beginner and I'm trying to loop a control array as follows:

Dim intIndex as Integer
For intIndex = 0 to 3
lblRRLoad(Index) = Int(sngRRLoad)
If lblRRLoad (Index) <> sngRRload then
lblRRload(Index)=lblRRLoad(Index)+1
End If
Next intIndex

lblRRLoad(0) trough lblRRLoad(3) have a value stored in them that was previously calculated in the same cmdCalc subroutine. I want the application to loop through the control array. In other words, the first time through I want to look like this:

lblRRLoad(0) = Int(sngRRLoad)
If lblRRLoad(0)<>sngRRLOad
then lblRRLoad(0) = lblRRLoad(0)+1

then go through and do it for each Index from 0 to 3. When I try to run it I get an error that"Index" is not defined.

Comments

• jeffreyhambyjeffreyhamby Posts: 175Member
    [italic]: Help! I'm a beginner and I'm trying to loop a control array as follows:
    :
    : Dim intIndex as Integer
    : For intIndex = 0 to 3
    : lblRRLoad(Index) = Int(sngRRLoad)
    : If lblRRLoad (Index) <> sngRRload then
    : lblRRload(Index)=lblRRLoad(Index)+1
    : End If
    : Next intIndex
    :
    : lblRRLoad(0) trough lblRRLoad(3) have a value stored in them that was previously calculated in the same cmdCalc subroutine. I want the application to loop through the control array. In other words, the first time through I want to look like this:
    :
    : lblRRLoad(0) = Int(sngRRLoad)
    : If lblRRLoad(0)<>sngRRLOad
    : then lblRRLoad(0) = lblRRLoad(0)+1
    :
    : then go through and do it for each Index from 0 to 3. When I try to run it I get an error that"Index" is not defined.
    [/italic]

Change "index" to intIndex inside lblRRLoad(). You're using intIndex to count from 0 to 3, and it will hold the index value for those objects inside the loop.