Loop a Control Array - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Loop a Control Array

c802icec802ice Posts: 1Member
Help! I'm a beginner and I'm trying to loop a control array as follows:

Dim intIndex as Integer
For intIndex = 0 to 3
lblRRLoad(Index) = Int(sngRRLoad)
If lblRRLoad (Index) <> sngRRload then
lblRRload(Index)=lblRRLoad(Index)+1
End If
Next intIndex

lblRRLoad(0) trough lblRRLoad(3) have a value stored in them that was previously calculated in the same cmdCalc subroutine. I want the application to loop through the control array. In other words, the first time through I want to look like this:

lblRRLoad(0) = Int(sngRRLoad)
If lblRRLoad(0)<>sngRRLOad
then lblRRLoad(0) = lblRRLoad(0)+1

then go through and do it for each Index from 0 to 3. When I try to run it I get an error that"Index" is not defined.

Comments

• jeffreyhambyjeffreyhamby Posts: 175Member
    [italic]: Help! I'm a beginner and I'm trying to loop a control array as follows:
    :
    : Dim intIndex as Integer
    : For intIndex = 0 to 3
    : lblRRLoad(Index) = Int(sngRRLoad)
    : If lblRRLoad (Index) <> sngRRload then
    : lblRRload(Index)=lblRRLoad(Index)+1
    : End If
    : Next intIndex
    :
    : lblRRLoad(0) trough lblRRLoad(3) have a value stored in them that was previously calculated in the same cmdCalc subroutine. I want the application to loop through the control array. In other words, the first time through I want to look like this:
    :
    : lblRRLoad(0) = Int(sngRRLoad)
    : If lblRRLoad(0)<>sngRRLOad
    : then lblRRLoad(0) = lblRRLoad(0)+1
    :
    : then go through and do it for each Index from 0 to 3. When I try to run it I get an error that"Index" is not defined.
    [/italic]

Change "index" to intIndex inside lblRRLoad(). You're using intIndex to count from 0 to 3, and it will hold the index value for those objects inside the loop.