Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dirty Old Men.. >:D

HMS_RLHMS_RL Member Posts: 33
Finally somewhere I can get help the USEFUL programming :).. Im working on a prog... more like a v!rus but w/e... that is disguised as a p*rn network (not that i dont love p*rn, i just thought'd be funny) that creates txt files saying "YOU ARE A DIRTY DIRTY PERSON".. I wanted to make inumerable copies of this until the hard drive ran out of space... I can make it so it makes 1 file, and re-writes it in the file over and over.. but I can't make it make more than one (because of naming problems) i tried to randomly generate number names so that it would always have a new name.. But i couldn't figure it out.. I'm pretty sure there's a way, I just don't know how.. Can anyoen help me with htat? Here's the code I have so far::(Feel free to use it, it's simple)::

Private Sub Form_Load()
Randomize
Dim Dirty As String
Open ("C:" & Dirty(i) & ".txt") For Output As #1
Print #1, "You are a DIRTY DIRTY person!!!"
Close #1
i = Int(Rnd() * 100000) + 1 ' get value from 1 thru 10

End Sub

' any help would rock.. THNX...

Comments

• JonathanJonathan Member Posts: 2,914
    : Finally somewhere I can get help the USEFUL programming :).. Im
    : working on a prog... more like a v!rus but w/e... that is disguised
    : as a p*rn network (not that i dont love p*rn, i just thought'd be
    : funny) that creates txt files saying "YOU ARE A DIRTY DIRTY
    : PERSON".. I wanted to make inumerable copies of this until the hard
    : drive ran out of space...
    And that's supposed to be USEFUL? I can't think of any positive use this could be put to. Oh, actually it may stop people looking at p*rn quite so much, so they can do something a bit less pointless with their life. Fair enough...

: I can make it so it makes 1 file, and re-writes it in the file over
    : and over.. but I can't make it make more than one (because of naming
    : problems) i tried to randomly generate number names so that it would
    : always have a new name.. But i couldn't figure it out.. I'm pretty
    : sure there's a way, I just don't know how.. Can anyoen help me with
    : htat? Here's the code I have so far::(Feel free to use it, it's
    : simple)::
    Feel free to use it? You're joking right? It doesn't even work!

: Private Sub Form_Load()
    : Randomize
    : Dim Dirty As String
    : Open ("C:" & Dirty(i) & ".txt") For Output As #1
    : Print #1, "You are a DIRTY DIRTY person!!!"
    : Close #1
    : i = Int(Rnd() * 100000) + 1 ' get value from 1 thru 10
    :
    : End Sub
    :
    : ' any help would rock.. THNX...
    OK, think about it. You are opening the file, which has a name that is supposedly influenced by the value i. And then you are generating i AFTER writing the file? It doesn't work like that in VB. It runs the instructions in the order you tell it.

Try a loop which increments the variable from 0 to 100000 or whatever. And Dirty is a STRING, not an array, so why you're trying to access it like one, heck knows. You need to concatenate the number into the filename.

And if you do get it working, please don't bother spreading it about. I get sick of clearing up the mess left by people who think they're cool.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• HMS_RLHMS_RL Member Posts: 33
    : : THnx for the help, but Ouch.... that hurts... im just doing this cus im bored... ran outta ideas for viruses... Sides i've only been programming 2 weeks..
    :
    :

• JonathanJonathan Member Posts: 2,914
    : THnx for the help, but Ouch.... that hurts... im just doing this cus
    : im bored... ran outta ideas for viruses... Sides i've only been
    : programming 2 weeks..
    Great you got started in programming and best of luck with it all. :-) I was only trying to point out that while writing things like that can be interesting (I'd imagine writing real virii is a fascinating exercise), releasing them is going one step too far. That's all.

Have fun,

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

• HMS_RLHMS_RL Member Posts: 33
    : :I agree completely, I mean sides, releasing a virus that tells people they're dirty ? (and so far runs out of memory before it can fill anyting up ;) lol, I did fix it.. just added Dirty as a caption to the title ("c:Dirty.txt" but I added i in there just to add the random number at the end... lol, its such a useless program but i found a windows update icon and slapped that on there... You know its a virus, I kno its a virus, but some stupi' mofo might not... lol, thats why i've been looking to block off the folder ;) my mom was all worried she wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the corrupted files and the clean ones, so i was like here... this folder.. it says "DONT OPEN!!! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!" my mom thinks im hiding p*rn it in...! so thats why i needed the folder locking.. lol, hiding it would be cool, du u kno the command for that? she cant un-hide stuff... she doesn't even know windows has hidden files... im worried shes gonna open one thinking im hidding like a p*rno prog or sumfign and delete windows ;)

• sweetheart4wssweetheart4ws Member Posts: 2
    : : :I agree completely, I mean sides, releasing a virus that tells people they're dirty ? (and so far runs out of memory before it can fill anyting up ;) lol, I did fix it.. just added Dirty as a caption to the title ("c:Dirty.txt" but I added i in there just to add the random number at the end... lol, its such a useless program but i found a windows update icon and slapped that on there... You know its a virus, I kno its a virus, but some stupi' mofo might not... lol, thats why i've been looking to block off the folder ;) my mom was all worried she wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the corrupted files and the clean ones, so i was like here... this folder.. it says "DONT OPEN!!! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!" my mom thinks im hiding p*rn it in...! so thats why i needed the folder locking.. lol, hiding it would be cool, du u kno the command for that? she cant un-hide stuff... she doesn't even know windows has hidden files... im worried shes gonna open one thinking im hidding like a p*rno prog or sumfign and delete windows ;)
    :
    :
    In windoze just right click on the folder and change the attribute to hidden. In DOS use the following command... attrib myfolder +h (myfolder being the folder name of course :-)

sweetheart4ws
    http://www.lithasworld.com/

• lavey666uklavey666uk Member Posts: 9
    this is lame.. but a good exercise for noobs to get into loops...
    try something like this:

Dim i As Long
    Dim strPron As String

For i = 1 To 10 'change amount of files here
    strPron = "I AM A PRON KING"
    strPron = strPron & i
    Open "C:" & strPron & ".txt" For Output As #1
    Print #1, "You are a DIRTY DIRTY person!!!"
    Close #1
    Next i

this only creates a 1k file.. so is gonna take a hell of a long time to fill up a hard drive... I would think of a differnet solution if I was you...

• markblue777markblue777 Member Posts: 184
    : this is lame.. but a good exercise for noobs to get into loops...
    : try something like this:
    :
    : Dim i As Long
    : Dim strPron As String
    :
    : For i = 1 To 10 'change amount of files here
    : strPron = "I AM A PRON KING"
    : strPron = strPron & i
    : Open "C:" & strPron & ".txt" For Output As #1
    : Print #1, "You are a DIRTY DIRTY person!!!"
    : Close #1
    : Next i
    :
    : this only creates a 1k file.. so is gonna take a hell of a long time to fill up a hard drive... I would think of a differnet solution if I was you...
    :
    :
    :

Hi i am very new to programming and i want to no how do i add a different pic to my virus like the over person did when he said he put a windows update pic on it how do u do that
    from
    mark