Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

is this possible

green_bluegreen_blue Posts: 4Member
hi

my problem is
i don't want to show my code to others for that purpose
i want to make the browser's( view/source) option disabled
and to File/saveAs
i this possible to do

Comments

• ThandiThandi Posts: 2Member
    : hi
    :
    : my problem is
    : i don't want to show my code to others for that purpose
    : i want to make the browser's( view/source) option disabled
    : and to File/saveAs
    : i this possible to do
    :

Yes,It's possible to hide ur source code,I 've actually come across such pages where u are unable to view the source code.The only problem is I don't how it's done,I wud hav luved to help u.But if u find a solution, Please mail me and tell me about it!!!I 'm still learning myself.
  • WaltPWaltP Posts: 335Member
    : : hi
    : :
    : : my problem is
    : : i don't want to show my code to others for that purpose
    : : i want to make the browser's( view/source) option disabled
    : : and to File/saveAs
    : : i this possible to do
    : :
    :
    : Yes,It's possible to hide ur source code,I 've actually come across such pages where u are unable to view the source code.The only problem is I don't how it's done,I wud hav luved to help u.But if u find a solution, Please mail me and tell me about it!!!I 'm still learning myself.

You can't really protect your javascript code. There is a way to make the right-click inoperative, but if you disable javascript in the browser, it's back on. I think that if you put your code into a .js file and include the file, that's probably the best you can hope for.

----------------
    Walt