CDText - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

CDText

KalleBKalleB Posts: 3Member
I want to get the CDText information from an audio cd, such as the title, artist and the titles of the tracks. When I burn a Cd I put this information and can read it from programs like CDex but I want to put it into my own musicprogram. Is there anybody who can help me to solve this?

Kalle

Comments

• dj_sanniedj_sannie Posts: 92Member
    : I want to get the CDText information from an audio cd, such as the title, artist and the titles of the tracks. When I burn a Cd I put this information and can read it from programs like CDex but I want to put it into my own musicprogram. Is there anybody who can help me to solve this?
    :
    : Kalle
    :

hi,

i never did abything like this, but u could try to search trough windows dll files. i know that the windows media-playerr is stored in a dll file.

greetz

dj sannie

• KalleBKalleB Posts: 3Member
    : I want to get the CDText information from an audio cd, such as the title, artist and the titles of the tracks. When I burn a Cd I put this information and can read it from programs like CDex but I want to put it into my own musicprogram. Is there anybody who can help me to solve this?
    :
    : Kalle
    :
    Thanks for the answer, but I want to know if anybody has soucecode to get the CDText fron an Audio CD?