New Private Board for LiNext Shell - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

New Private Board for LiNext Shell

NiX_RoolZNiX_RoolZ Posts: 7Member
Hey everyone,
I've opened up a new board that deals with the LiNexT Shell. I'm developing from scratch a Linux simulator for Windows (all versions, duh!)

Everyone is welcome to contribute. Its an Open Source Effort (and also a non-profit effort), so people get credit in the final program according to how much they contribute. I need anyone who can type abcd on the keyboard. No kidding. The more the merrier. Everyone's effort will be acknowledged in the final program.

A couple of months I tried, but the dismal response forced me to abandon the project.

The board is private so you guys will have to send me a message before you'll can enter.

Thanks for oyur co-operation.