Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Killing a system in a network

Sid_TrantonSid_Tranton Member Posts: 27
Please! I have been searching and searching for anything and everything that I can find on Killing a system in a network - for my own personal revenge - and everyone is saying that is bad and we don't promote it. I was about to give up when I found this message board on this site. I was over joyed! So if anyone out there can give me some code for VB 6.0 (preferrably), or VB.NET for killing a system IN A NETWORK I would be very grateful... Thanx....
SID_TRANTON

Comments

• ZantosZantos Member Posts: 139
    : Please! I have been searching and searching for anything and everything that I can find on Killing a system in a network - for my own personal revenge - and everyone is saying that is bad and we don't promote it. I was about to give up when I found this message board on this site. I was over joyed! So if anyone out there can give me some code for VB 6.0 (preferrably), or VB.NET for killing a system IN A NETWORK I would be very grateful... Thanx....
    : SID_TRANTON
    :
    Revenge is a b*tch, so I'm game on helping you. What you need to do is create large chucks of useless data and flood the network, just create a program that connects to another computer on the network and send large packets of crap indefinetly until the network bandwidth is maxed out and no one can do anything on the network, if you need a more detailed example email me at megariot@hotmail.com and i'll give you all the details if necessary, we programmers gotta stick together till the end.
    [code]
    ..: Zantos :..
    MegaRiot Productions
    http://www.megariot.funurl.com
    [/code]

• lavey666uklavey666uk Member Posts: 9
    [b][red]This message was edited by lavey666uk at 2004-3-1 8:22:15[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Please! I have been searching and searching for anything and everything that I can find on Killing a system in a network - for my own personal revenge - and everyone is saying that is bad and we don't promote it. I was about to give up when I found this message board on this site. I was over joyed! So if anyone out there can give me some code for VB 6.0 (preferrably), or VB.NET for killing a system IN A NETWORK I would be very grateful... Thanx....
    : : SID_TRANTON
    : :
    : Revenge is a b*tch, so I'm game on helping you. What you need to do is create large chucks of useless data and flood the network, just create a program that connects to another computer on the network and send large packets of crap indefinetly until the network bandwidth is maxed out and no one can do anything on the network, if you need a more detailed example email me at megariot@hotmail.com and i'll give you all the details if necessary, we programmers gotta stick together till the end.
    : [code]
    : ..: Zantos :..
    : MegaRiot Productions
    : http://www.megariot.funurl.com
    : [/code]
    :
    :

do you want to knock out a specified machine in the network.. or as Zantos says.. bring the network to a halt ?
    If its a single machine on the network you are on you could initiate a systemshutdown with api..
    i have a small app for this.. email me if interested :)