DBGrid Question - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

DBGrid Question

Hi.

I had an Application that i need to show the data of a certain database table.

I only need to do is:
1st - select the table
2st - display the fields on a dbgrid

Question: How could i had the table fields to the dbgrid columns?

Thanks in Advance

MB

Comments

• PerranPerran Posts: 241Member
    : Hi.
    :
    : I had an Application that i need to show the data of a certain database table.
    :
    : I only need to do is:
    : 1st - select the table
    : 2st - display the fields on a dbgrid
    :
    : Question: How could i had the table fields to the dbgrid columns?
    :
    : Thanks in Advance
    :
    : MB
    :
    Maybe I'm not understanding your question, but the table is a property of the dbgrid. You can set it at designtime with the properties inspector or at runtime by assignment. Once you assign a table, the fields will show up automatically. If you want to create persistent fields, use the fields peroperty editor in the properties inspector or you can do it an runtime by assignment. If I'm misunderstanding, please post back.