Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help on DLLs....

nhanhaunhanhau Member Posts: 1
Hello!

I need help on several problems...

1st - I need to shutdown the system on a program that im developing on VB.NET but i dont know how to do it...i thing that i need to use a DLL...

2nd - This one cames from the second...There is some way to see in VB.NET what methods a given DLL offers???

3rd - Simmple one...the VB.NET doesnt convert my VB 6.0 projects...what can i do? In C++.NET i haved no problems,it converts every single project but in VB.NET doesnt hapend the same...

Sorry for my bad english guys :);) Im Cape Vertian

Comments

• iwilld0itiwilld0it Member Posts: 1,134
    : Hello!
    :
    : I need help on several problems...
    :
    : 1st - I need to shutdown the system on a program that im developing on VB.NET but i dont know how to do it...i thing that i need to use a DLL...
    :
    : 2nd - This one cames from the second...There is some way to see in VB.NET what methods a given DLL offers???
    :
    : 3rd - Simmple one...the VB.NET doesnt convert my VB 6.0 projects...what can i do? In C++.NET i haved no problems,it converts every single project but in VB.NET doesnt hapend the same...
    :
    : Sorry for my bad english guys :);) Im Cape Vertian
    :

Answering question 2 and 3 ...

2. Depends on dll. If its a .NET dll you can use the ildasm.exe program that comes with .NET. For otehr dll's i dunno off hand.

3. You need to look into the COM interop to convert a VB^ app over. .NET should have a program that does this (just dont know what its called.)