Freelance Software Professional for C, C++,VC++,MFC, COM,ATL, .NET, C# - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Freelance Software Professional for C, C++,VC++,MFC, COM,ATL, .NET, C#

sujaygsujayg Posts: 13Member ✭✭
Hello ,

This is Sujay here from India and I am interested in freelancing .

My expertise lies in C++, STL, Visual C++,MFC, COM, ATL, .NET , C# . Apart from programming I am well conversant in software architecture and confident working on Design Patterns, Refactoring , UML .

Please feel free to contact me through [link=[email protected]]email[/link] , and I shall get back to you soon.

Greetings,

Sujay

[link=[email protected]]My email[/link]

Comments

• mistymoomistymoo Posts: 1Member
    : Hello ,
    :
    : This is Sujay here from Bangalore , India and I am interested in freelancing .
    :
    : I am C, C++, VC++/MFC software professional working in a reputed organisation in Bangalore, India . Please visit my website , to get more details. The address of the web site is
    :
    : Feel free to get back to me if you have any queries .
    :
    : Greetings,
    :
    : Sujay
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• sujaygsujayg Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Hi Misty Moo,

There was no message body in the message you posted to me as a reply. Would you please elaborate on this .

Thanks,

Sujay

: : Hello ,
    : :
    : : This is Sujay here from Bangalore , India and I am interested in freelancing .
    : : I am C, C++, VC++/MFC software professional working in a reputed organisation in Bangalore, India . Please visit my website , to get more details. The address of the web site is
    : : Feel free to get back to me if you have any queries .
    : : Greetings,
    : : Sujay
    :
    :

• jegandanijegandani Posts: 1Member
    Hi Mr.Sujay,
    I would like to learn VC++.
    Can u teach me.

Jegan from chennai
  • AlexeiAlexei Posts: 1Member
    Hi [b]Sujay[/b], this is Alex, I'm working right now as a DBA in a well known hardware company in Mexico City. I think we have too many things in common, one of them to be crazy about good music.

I try to spend some of my time on freelance projects, but too often I realize that my ideas have been already developed.

By now I'm working on a Sudoku algorithm (I know that already exists), in part due that I'm a Sudoku freak and in part to feel that I can get control over the way I play the game.

I'd like to create something interesting or something that I can get involved with, if you want to make a team with me, I'll be glad to work toghether, no matter what it is.

[color=Blue]My programming skills[/color]: C,C++,STL and VCL
    [color=Blue]Databases[/color]: MSSQL, MySQL
    [color=Blue]OS[/color]: FreeBSD, Windows
    [color=Blue]Interests[/color]: Cientific proyects, games, communications

[b][color=Red]Alejandro Guti
  • eprogrammerseprogrammers Posts: 2Member
    Please register at www.eprogrammers.net.
  • ashu_jodashu_jod Posts: 1Member
    Hi Jegan,

I am Ashutosh Purohit. I am working as a senior software engineer in a reputed company in Mumbai. I can teach you VC++ if you are interested.

Thanks and Regards
    Ashutosh Purohit