Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Image Reconstruction with ART

kamanikamani Posts: 3Member
Hi Experts!!!

I want to reconstruct the famous 'Shepp-Logan Phantom Image' (Resolution 256,256) using (Constrained/ Unconstrained) Algebraic Reconstruction Technique on Matlab. I got the problem clearly understood but as a newbie to matlab I couldn't made it into Matlab Code. So I would like to ask some of you who had already worked in this area to send me the matlab code for image reconstruction (preferably Shepp-Logan Phantom) with ART.

Its out of my own interest Im doin this task and I never use your code for any kind of plagiarism.

thank you...

...Kamani