How green was my valley - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How green was my valley

Was it really green ,or am i just longing for the Old Moon ?
It's Monsoon here,and when I was a kid,I used to play in the water-filled fields,you know, really fish around :-).Now there are no fields near me anyway.
Was it really that good or am I longing for that time when there was no responsibilities ....

Faustine
--------

Comments

• Gaya3Gaya3 Posts: 59Member
    cheer up yaar... green field will come if u wish ...everything liez in ur wish..juzz drop to any message board u'll find lotz of fieldz and ujuzz continue ur play ...In that field u'll hit with many fishz (friendz) like me the gr8 ...Njoy MONSOON man ..put rest in waste cart.....
    gayatri
  • faustinegeorgefaustinegeorge Posts: 351Member
    heh. Thanks for the thumbs up.
    But I was not really down or something , just trying to put on my thinking hat and sound "informed" ;-)

Faustine
    --------
  • infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Was it really green ,or am i just longing for the Old Moon ?
    : It's Monsoon here,and when I was a kid,I used to play in the water-filled fields,you know, really fish around :-).Now there are no fields near me anyway.
    : Was it really that good or am I longing for that time when there was no responsibilities ....

We have Monsoon season here too. Though it hasn't started yet.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

: : Was it really green ,or am i just longing for the Old Moon ?
    : : It's Monsoon here,and when I was a kid,I used to play in the water-filled fields,you know, really fish around :-).Now there are no fields near me anyway.
    : : Was it really that good or am I longing for that time when there was no responsibilities ....
    :
    : We have Monsoon season here too. Though it hasn't started yet.
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :

Maybe you should be relieved or maybe not.
    It's raining now,not a "overhead lake draining itself" rain,but a slow
    sleet . Still,it's rain and it does take the mercury down.

[blue]
    Sky's crying,the streets are full of tears,
    rain comes down and wash away my fears
    and all this writings on the wall
    oh I can read between the lines....
    [/blue]
    Dire Straits,of course.

which is your favourite band?

Faustine
    --------

: which is your favourite band?

Tough call. I like so many styles of music. Can't really say that I have a favorite band. My opinions tend to go by individual song rather than by band or composer. Name me a piece of music and I'll tell you if I like it (assuming I know it).

: : which is your favourite band?
    :
    : Tough call. I like so many styles of music. Can't really say that I have a favorite band. My opinions tend to go by individual song rather than by band or composer. Name me a piece of music and I'll tell you if I like it (assuming I know it).
    :
    :
    :
    :

I have a feeling by a "piece of music" you might be asking for
    the name of one of those classical style of stuff.Never understood ,or tried to, those stuff.
    Yes, I do like songs by their individual merits.
    I do like "Time" by Pink Floyd very much.Myabe it is because it seems so much closer to my life story.heh.
    Faustine
    --------

• Gaya3Gaya3 Posts: 59Member
    well u people diverted the session from monsoon to music..Both r nice Subj...
    IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD FOR LOVE..PLAY ON (hacked Shakespherez wordzzz from Twelfth Night) ...Well i luv Ronan Keatingz voice..oh hez damn good...talking abt songz..Glenn Mediros-Nothing gonna change my love 4 u,Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart,George Michealz- Careless Wisper,Elviz type songz all r simply superb...

: well u people diverted the session from monsoon to music..Both r nice Subj...
    : IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD FOR LOVE..PLAY ON (hacked Shakespherez wordzzz from Twelfth Night) ...Well i luv Ronan Keatingz voice..oh hez damn good...talking abt songz..Glenn Mediros-Nothing gonna change my love 4 u,Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart,George Michealz- Careless Wisper,Elviz type songz all r simply superb...
    :
    :
    [blue]
    Pssssst!!.
    Who is the lucky guy ? ;-)
    [/blue]

Faustine
    --------

: I have a feeling by a "piece of music" you might be asking for
    : the name of one of those classical style of stuff.Never understood ,or tried to, those stuff.

Not at all. Name any song.

• lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
    : : I have a feeling by a "piece of music" you might be asking for
    : : the name of one of those classical style of stuff.Never understood ,or tried to, those stuff.
    :
    : Not at all. Name any song.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    Sorry about intrusion. 'Take five' Dave Brubeck. How about that song?