Drop down box - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Drop down box

Luke92881Luke92881 Posts: 10Member
Hi, I've not used much Java Scripting before, however I am finding a need to use it now. I have been trying to study up a little on it, but I cant find what I exactly need.

What I want to do is the following.....
I want some kind of drop down box or a box where you can type in a number.
Once this is done, I want that choice to display in a second box the result.

For Instance, if I was to put the number ten in box 1, I would want the result to be maybe 150. It is part of a database I need to put up on a website Im working on for a freind.

Comments

• dx_myrddraaldx_myrddraal Posts: 22Member
    : Hi, I've not used much Java Scripting before, however I am finding a need to use it now. I have been trying to study up a little on it, but I cant find what I exactly need.
    :
    : What I want to do is the following.....
    : I want some kind of drop down box or a box where you can type in a number.
    : Once this is done, I want that choice to display in a second box the result.
    :
    : For Instance, if I was to put the number ten in box 1, I would want the result to be maybe 150. It is part of a database I need to put up on a website Im working on for a freind.
    :
    for the drop down box: try insrting it into layers, play around with it's visibility...done.
    user types in ten in box 1. ask the user to click a button, run your scripts to process the input data, and asign the output value to another textbox (in another layer if you please)