Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Open a flash file to a specific frame label.

I want to use one flash file for several pages. All the pages will need the entire flash file as it is my contents for the site. But, what I want to do is have the file open is different places depending on which part of the site they are viewing. So if they are in the products section of the site, I want to the flash file to open at the products label. If they are in the gallery section of the site, I want the file to open to the gallery label of the flash file.

Is there a way to do this? I know I could make several flash files specific for each section, but it would save download time to have one flash file and then specify where I want it to be opened.

Hope you can help!

Thanks,
Tim