Removing data connection from Server Explorer - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Removing data connection from Server Explorer

anied52anied52 Posts: 1Member
The data connection I have in Server Explorer in Visual Studio isn't able to connect to my SQL Server. I have since set SQL Server to use Window's authentication and created a user with admin ability. SQL Server and Visual Studio are running on the same machine. I tried uninstalling Visual Studio, but apparently the data connection data is stored somewhere. I couldn't find anything in the Registery. Does anyone know how I can get rid of the current data connection and start over (short of formatting my drive!)? Thanks.

Alan