good software to use? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

good software to use?

hey, can anybody recommend any got freeware that I could use to create some computer graphics. my email address is [email protected] so feel free to email me with some resources. I also have some more questions so an email address would be helpful. Thanx in advance. Paul

Comments

• siskomikesiskomike Posts: 88Member
    : hey, can anybody recommend any got freeware that I could use to create some computer graphics. my email address is [email protected] so feel free to email me with some resources. I also have some more questions so an email address would be helpful. Thanx in advance. Paul
    :
    [red]
    You can get DirectX9 for free at msdn.microsoft.com, just search Dx9 there, and get the sdk(software develepoment kit), but youll need a compiler, and a good dl its 200 megs.
    But once youve got it ....... you still have to learn it, now that aint easy.
    [/red]