Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Video Card for PC?

MeanSmileMeanSmile Member Posts: 137
I was wondering if anyone could recomend some Video cards for me, i want to be able to plug in a dvd/vcr(basicaly any analogue pal/secam/ntsc signal) into my pc and watch the video full screen, im not really inretested in capturing the video to file, i just want to be able to watch it on my monitor?here are so many video cards i dont know where to start looking?

Please help

Leon Yuhanov
GSCo. & MSP
Melbourne, Australia
Visit me @ http://home.iprimus.com.au/yuhanov/gsc/gschome01.html
Email me @ yuhanov@iprimus.com.au

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    If you are intrested solely in what you mentioned and NOT in gaming, I recomend one of ATIs "All-in-Wonder" cards. They have every connection you can think of. They're like a hardware accelerated video-card and a TV-tuner in one. Great for any kind of multimedia work, but not good at gaming. I'd even recomend their Radeons over them for gaming, and I don't like ATI :p! Hope this helps.
    -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]