HELP NEEDED - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HELP NEEDED

janpjanp Posts: 7Member
I need to develop a class averging program that wil process a given number of marks which will be input by the user the input will be selected from a drop down menu whereby the user will have the option of selecting a text box, message box, input box or from a file i also need to be able to move objects usign drag and fdrop method any help would be wonderfu.

Janine

Comments

• ZantosZantos Posts: 139Member
    : I need to develop a class averging program that wil process a given number of marks which will be input by the user the input will be selected from a drop down menu whereby the user will have the option of selecting a text box, message box, input box or from a file i also need to be able to move objects usign drag and fdrop method any help would be wonderfu.
    :
    : Janine
    :
    I can help you with one of those things you need to learn how to do, which is the drag and drop feature. I have created a tutorial explaining how to do this on my website.

..:Zantos:..
    MegaRiot Productions
    http://www.megariot.funurl.com
  • janpjanp Posts: 7Member
    : : I need to develop a class averging program that wil process a given number of marks which will be input by the user the input will be selected from a drop down menu whereby the user will have the option of selecting a text box, message box, input box or from a file i also need to be able to move objects usign drag and fdrop method any help would be wonderfu.
    : :
    : : Janine
    : :
    : I can help you with one of those things you need to learn how to do, which is the drag and drop feature. I have created a tutorial explaining how to do this on my website.
    :
    : ..:Zantos:..
    : MegaRiot Productions
    : http://www.megariot.funurl.com
    :
    thanks that is very useful - good useful website too