HELP NEEDED - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

HELP NEEDED

janpjanp Posts: 7Member
I need to develop a class averging program that wil process a given number of marks which will be input by the user the input will be selected from a drop down menu whereby the user will have the option of selecting a text box, message box, input box or from a file i also need to be able to move objects usign drag and fdrop method any help would be wonderfu.

Janine

Comments

• ZantosZantos Posts: 139Member
    : I need to develop a class averging program that wil process a given number of marks which will be input by the user the input will be selected from a drop down menu whereby the user will have the option of selecting a text box, message box, input box or from a file i also need to be able to move objects usign drag and fdrop method any help would be wonderfu.
    :
    : Janine
    :
    I can help you with one of those things you need to learn how to do, which is the drag and drop feature. I have created a tutorial explaining how to do this on my website.

..:Zantos:..
    MegaRiot Productions
    http://www.megariot.funurl.com
  • janpjanp Posts: 7Member
    : : I need to develop a class averging program that wil process a given number of marks which will be input by the user the input will be selected from a drop down menu whereby the user will have the option of selecting a text box, message box, input box or from a file i also need to be able to move objects usign drag and fdrop method any help would be wonderfu.
    : :
    : : Janine
    : :
    : I can help you with one of those things you need to learn how to do, which is the drag and drop feature. I have created a tutorial explaining how to do this on my website.
    :
    : ..:Zantos:..
    : MegaRiot Productions
    : http://www.megariot.funurl.com
    :
    thanks that is very useful - good useful website too