Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MP3 player for 486???

Have anyone yet coded an MP3 player for DOS/Win 3.1 which could decode and play an MP3 files in real-time on my 486/40MHz?

Fastest decoder I have found calculates 3MB MP3 file about 45 min. Too slow...

-] Klorf [-

Comments

• : Have anyone yet coded an MP3 player for DOS/Win 3.1 which could decode and play an MP3 files in real-time on my 486/40MHz?

: Fastest decoder I have found calculates 3MB MP3 file about 45 min. Too slow...

:

: -] Klorf [-

:

There IS a DOS player called DOSAmp(Yes from Nullsoft, the same who made the Famous WinAmp) but I lost its trail a year o so ago. Anyway you could ask at www.nullsoft.com

URL:www.nullsoft.com

• : Have anyone yet coded an MP3 player for DOS/Win 3.1 which could decode and play an MP3 files in real-time on my 486/40MHz?

: Fastest decoder I have found calculates 3MB MP3 file about 45 min. Too slow...

:

: -] Klorf [-

:

I have a nice and very simple program called MP3-486.EXE. Email me and I'll send to you.

• donkey35donkey35 Posts: 1Member
    : : Have anyone yet coded an MP3 player for DOS/Win 3.1 which could decode and play an MP3 files in real-time on my 486/40MHz?
    : : Fastest decoder I have found calculates 3MB MP3 file about 45 min. Too slow...
    : :
    : : -] Klorf [-
    :
    : I have a nice and very simple program called MP3-486.EXE. Email me and I'll send to you.
    :

Hi there, I am looking for a mp3 player for my old 486 and found your posting, does this MP3-486.exe work?? can you send it to me by email??
    :
    :
    :
    :

• sabsonsabson Posts: 2Member
    : : : Have anyone yet coded an MP3 player for DOS/Win 3.1 which could decode and play an MP3 files in real-time on my 486/40MHz?
    : : : Fastest decoder I have found calculates 3MB MP3 file about 45 min. Too slow...
    : : :
    : : : -] Klorf [-
    : : I have a nice and very simple program called MP3-486.EXE. Email me and I'll send to you.
    :
    :
    : Hi there, I am looking for a mp3 player for my old 486 and found your posting, does this MP3-486.exe work?? can you send it to me by email??
    :
    :

• sabsonsabson Posts: 2Member
    : : : : Have anyone yet coded an MP3 player for DOS/Win 3.1 which could decode and play an MP3 files in real-time on my 486/40MHz?
    : : : : Fastest decoder I have found calculates 3MB MP3 file about 45 min. Too slow...
    : : : :
    : : : : -] Klorf [-
    : : : :
    : : : I have a nice and very simple program called MP3-486.EXE. Email me and I'll send to you.
    : : Hi there, I am looking for a mp3 player for my old 486 and found your posting, does this MP3-486.exe work?? can you send it to me by email??
    : Hi folks I am looking for instructions to buidl mp3 from scratch.Any help wud be appreciated,sonisaurabh@yahoo.com
    :