Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need some help with the real world...

Hey folks this is my first time on these boards. My success with communities like Flashkit prompted me to find one about programming. I must say this is one of the most complete sites I have ever seen! :-)

With that said, let me tell you my situation. I am a soon to be college graduate who has reciently moved in to be the webmaster for and entire city. I have to give them a new webpage with all the bells and whisthles. My plan is to have only one JSP page and have eveything be loaded into it dynamically.

For example, the text will be a JSP include file as will the menus. I will create the semblence of moving through the pages by changing what include file is loaded.

This seems to me to be a very streamlined Idea but it seems too good to be true. Can I get any help from some experienced developers out there? It would be much appreciated.

--David

Comments

• treshrtreshr Member Posts: 326
    I think it could work but I think that will be a lot of work getting to it.

Why won't you just use different pages because it's just as much work as what you want to make.

--=][tReShR][=--