Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Converting dBase III and Ascii(text) files into Access 2000 database

Hi friends,
I am doing a project in VB6.0 and Access 2000. I have lot of data in Access 97, dBase III and Ascii(text) files. Now my job is to convert them into Access 2000 database using VB6.0 programming....do you have any idea? Miind that it should be done with VB programming only...when i select one or more files from directory list box or file list box and click a button for example all these files shold be converted into Access 2000 database with the same names as they are having earlier..
Please guide me ..if you have any code for this please send me
Regards
Muali