Communicating between a moblie and a PC - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Communicating between a moblie and a PC

I am interested in writing an application for establishing communication between a mobile and my PC, I am completely new to this line of work. So please suggest what I am suppose to do

Comments

• anilmdanilmd Posts: 1Member
    Hello friend.
    Can you help me?
    I have a VB.NET application running on my PC which is not a Web Server but stand alone PC. How can I interact with my application developed in VB.NET, from a remote location using a J2ME enabled Mobile Phone?
    How can I retrieve data from the application and submit feedback/messages directly to/from the application using the handset?
    What are the technologies that I can use and are freely available to use or cheaply available?
    Is it possible to send information, in a pre-defined format, that will be directly saved in the application?
    Plz note that my PC will not be a server and I do not want to use web technology.
    I need to use pure Mobile and Wireless technology.
    Thanks.

Anil Dabhade
    MDCCindia Technologies

• jenixjenix Posts: 1Member
    : I am interested in writing an application for establishing communication between a mobile and my PC, I am completely new to this line of work. So please suggest what I am suppose to do
    :
    :