Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

NCurses

Is there any other way to get only ONE single key from the user, or do I have to use ncurses??

If I do, could anybody, please, explain me how to read only one single key from the user??

Comments

• : Is there any other way to get only ONE single key from the user, or do I have to use ncurses??

: If I do, could anybody, please, explain me how to read only one single key from the user??

Write a C program. I think there is a program, can't remember what it is called. In /bin I think. Peek around some of your batch files cause I remember seeing some yn or getyn program somewhere or a reference to one.

• : : Is there any other way to get only ONE single key from the user, or do I have to use ncurses??

: : If I do, could anybody, please, explain me how to read only one single key from the user??

: Write a C program. I think there is a program, can't remember what it is called. In /bin I think. Peek around some of your batch files cause I remember seeing some yn or getyn program somewhere or a reference to one.

Sorry... I didn't find anything like this....