Tweaked ModeX 320x240x256 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Tweaked ModeX 320x240x256

i tried many source codes but after all only the included EXE-file worked correctly. how can i change mode 13h to 320x240x256-tweaked? nothing worked correctly (the problem is that i'm only able to put pixels at few positions).
where can i get a working example without any complicated other useless functions? also it would be very kind if someone could show or explain me the code by replying...
thx

Comments

• TompaynterTompaynter Posts: 1Member
    I have written a dos lib for 320 X 200 X 256 if that is of any interest to you?

It cand ba a little slow

It works fine in Borland C++ when using dos projects.

If ur interested take a look below:
    tdp.tompaynter.co.uk/doslibs/doslibs.php

[email protected]
  • angelusMortisangelusMortis Posts: 141Member
    i started learning modex from sources on this site. there is somewhere a source from bitripper. in my opinion its a good one. there are also sources from vla they explain how to set other modes.