Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to mask the URL

codecraigcodecraig Posts: 163Member
Hi,
WHen people go to my site, www.jiffylubesucksforever.com, they get forwarded to a different URL (lets say www.123.com)

Now, i want them to see www.jiffylubesucksforever.com in the address bar, not www.123.com

how can I do this??

thanks
craig

Comments

• mainewoodsmainewoods Posts: 18Member
    Try creating a FRAME page on www.jiffylubesucksforever.com with only 1 frame. The src of that frame will then specify your page on www.123.com. This method will bring up the page on www.123.com but display the www.jiffylubesucksforever.com url in the address bar. As well this method will show no indication to the surfer of a FRAME page being used.

: Hi,
    : WHen people go to my site, www.jiffylubesucksforever.com, they get forwarded to a different URL (lets say www.123.com)
    :
    : Now, i want them to see www.jiffylubesucksforever.com in the address bar, not www.123.com
    :
    : how can I do this??
    :
    :
    : thanks
    : craig
    :