Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

database engine

buggy84buggy84 Posts: 23Member
hello
am a freshie in computer systems engineering
doing a project thats abt creating a RDBMS from scratch wid its own SQL engine
need help abt what kinda data structures do i use while implementing the storage structure thats efficient and secure
thnx

Comments

• raymcdraymcd Posts: 284Member
    : hello
    : am a freshie in computer systems engineering
    : doing a project thats abt creating a RDBMS from scratch wid its own SQL engine
    : need help abt what kinda data structures do i use while implementing the storage structure thats efficient and secure
    : thnx

good luck... Do you go to MIT? :) When you are done I think NASA can use you...

All kidding aside... This is a very ambitious project and any institution that is challenging you in this way is worth every penny you are spending. Way better than all the crap everyone else is doing.

-Ray