Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Database programming

Does anyone know how I should start programming a database program for my PalmPilot. Also, is there a possiblity that your PalmPilot can import data into a software, such as Excel.

Any help would be appriciated.

Comments

• :

: Does anyone know how I should start programming a database program for my PalmPilot. Also, is there a possiblity that your PalmPilot can import data into a software, such as Excel.

: Any help would be appriciated.

You can use free soft from -- http://www.alcita.com/pailmfactory -- this tool can help you with making youe own databases...

WBR SK

• : it's possible to import data from palm pilot to other applications... try Intellisync's synchronization libraries... it not only imports data, but also synchronizes data between palm and another application like Outlook, Lotus Organizer etc... try the site www.pumatech.com

: :
    : : Does anyone know how I should start programming a database program for my PalmPilot. Also, is there a possiblity that your PalmPilot can import data into a software, such as Excel.
    : : Any help would be appriciated.

:
    :

;-) What about searching for PRC-tools 2.0 and GCC 0.5.0 for Palm (well I used them).. It is the easiest to install.
    .. Search for Visual Designer and download the instructions.
    (Visual Forms Designer) is specially needed ye can program with gcc
    (ansi c like) too...
    I know it's old but it's the easiest to install..
    So let's start with some steps ;-)

Step 1: First you've an idea and worked it out.
    Step 2: Try to check if it is possible for the target platform
    Step 3: Read the manual for a Hello World application and try to rebuild it
    (It gives you an idea how the architecture is).
    Step 4: Then start to design how your form wants etc.. etc..

I hope i helpe you a bit